Position: Credit Analyst
Hours: Flexible 40+ hours ending daily at 8:00 p.m. including Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.*
- Assessing credit history, and making final credit decisions within individual credit limit
- Reviewing financial data for credit reports, contacting and verifying references and investigating credit risk in customers
- Gather transaction information
- Prepare Credit Underwriting Memos
- Ensure each transaction complies with credit policies and procedures.
- Compile due diligence lists and participate in calls or meeting with customers.
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors for each transaction
- Minimize turnaround time while thoroughly documenting credit requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting or equivalent 3 to 5 years related underwriting experience preferred
- Recommended time frame of 2+ years in Commercial Credit Underwriting in a banking or equipment finance environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively
- Effective business communication, both verbal and written