Position: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
Pay: $15-19/hr (DOE)
- Provide high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions
- Maintain the CEO and COO’s schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities
- Schedule all meetings and travel, including prioritizing meetings and communicating all relevant details to participants
- Prepare for upcoming appointments by gathering materials necessary for each meeting
- Serve as the first point of contact
- Handle phone, email and postal mail inquiries
- Draft and edit correspondence
- Coordinate and manage special projects
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence,
- Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup and other functions.
- Train clerical staff on office equipment, policies and procedures
- Prepare and develop a records management system
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Five years related experience and/or training
- Advanced computer skills are required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Medical and dental Insurance
- Retirement plan (after 1 year of employment).
- Paid vacation & paid holidays
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Room for interior growth, as company is always expanding
- Company hosted employee parties and luncheons
- Employee wellness program, including on site gym.