Position: Diesel Technician
Hours: Monday-Friday (Saturdays as needed and NO Sundays)
Pay: $15-$30/hr (depending on experience)
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintenance and repair of diesel and transportation vehicles and equipment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot engine, transmission, brake systems, and other components of service vehicles, trailers, and all associated tools and equipment
- Utilize all manner of hand and power tools, including pneumatic and hydraulic tools
- Complete repair reports and order parts as needed.
- Recent experience in maintaining and repairing diesel motors
- Company is looking for diesel technicians of all skill land experience levels
- ASE certifications are preferred but not mandatory
- MUST be able to pass a drug and background screen.
WHAT THIS GREAT COMPANY OFFERS:
- Direct Hire opportunity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (begins 60 days of employment)
- Paid vacation, paid holidays
- Retirements plan
- Company paid training and furthering of education and advancement in career in the diesel field
- Company can provide starter tools and after 36 months of employment, the tool are yours. Will also pay to ship tools if you are moving from another position.