Together, we can do more for your future…
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB*
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
*Eligibility Criteria Apply
American National Bank is looking for a Commercial Banker who is responsible for developing and managing lending, deposit, and other banking relationships of C&I commercial business through relationship banking while operating within lending authority.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide commercial client support in order to develop new business and increase or retain existing commercial business relationships. Interview applicants to develop information concerning their business needs, desires, abilities, and earnings to determine whether a loan is an acceptable risk.
- Obtain and direct the analysis of all necessary client financial data. Conduct credit checks and make company visit as necessary. Make decision on loans and terms according to lending limits or provide recommendation to superior. Directs loan preparation to ensure adherence with loan policy.
- Oversee current loans and credit lines to ensure complete conformity with terms and awareness of developing trends. Provide client with routine platform banking services. Provide financial counsel to existing and prospective clients.
Experience, Education, Skills & Abilities
- 3-5 years banking experience, 1-2 years in commercial banking or credit underwriting (C&I experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Strong sales skills; prospect pre-call planning, client pre-call planning, tracking all communication with prospects or clients in the CRM System, with full documentation of sales efforts, sales progress reporting and new business.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), including the ability to negotiate and build influence.
- Strong passion for the client and strives to ensure they receive the best in class client service in their channel of choice.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to leverage client insights to drive solutions.