Schedule: Primarily Monday-Friday 8am-5p, and rotating Saturdays 8:15am-12:15pm. This role will request flexibility with scheduling and the ability to cover hours between 7:15am-6:15pm on the weekdays as needed.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Opens a variety of new accounts for clients including checking, savings, IRA, CD, etc.
- Processes consumer loan applications, collects and provides documents to loan processing departments, and owns the signing of loan paperwork with the consumer.
- Provides information and answers questions regarding deposit and loan rates, fees, and bank policies.
- Serves on the Teller line as needed.
- Generates growth in deposit and loan balances through sales, marketing, promotion and referral of products.
- Provides outstanding client service to all existing and prospective clients.
- Acquires, retains, deepens and manages the relationship of clients.
- Handles customer requests through email and phone including password resets, ACH and other documentation.
Experience and Education
- 1-3 years of related banking experience required; Bachelor’s degree in related field may substitute for previous banking experience.
- Proven history of attainment of sales goals including referrals.
- Knowledge and experience initiating consumer loans.