American National Bank is looking for a new Community Banker to service the needs of existing and prospective clients by performing duties related to opening new accounts and processing loan requests. We are seeking an individual who provides top customer service, communicates well with others, and possesses previous sales experience and existing knowledge of consumer loans.
Schedule: 8 hour shift between 7:15am-6:15pm, Monday through Friday and rotating Saturdays 8:15am-12:15pm
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Opens a variety of new accounts for clients including checking, savings, IRA, CD, etc.
- Processes consumer loan applications, collects and provides documents to loan processing departments, and owns the signing of loan paperwork with the consumer.
- Provides information and answers questions regarding deposit and loan rates, fees, and bank policies.
- Serves on the Teller line as needed.
- Generates growth in deposit and loan balances through sales, marketing, promotion and referral of products.
- Provides outstanding client service to all existing and prospective clients.
- Acquires, retains, deepens and manages the relationship of clients.
- Handles customer requests through email and phone including password resets, ACH and other documentation.
Experience and Education
- 1-3 years of related banking experience required; Bachelor’s degree in related field may substitute for previous banking experience.
- Proven history of attainment of sales goals including referrals.
- Knowledge and experience initiating consumer loans.