Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. 11102 Blondo Street, Suite 102
The Customer Service Specialist provides an array of banking services to some of our most valuable people, our customers. This position has double the fun as they are an expert in the teller line and at the banker desk. Building long-term relationships and helping customers to meet their financial goals will be the task at hand for this crucial role.
As a Customer Service Specialist, a typical day will involve the following:
- Process customer transactions, including; receiving deposits, verifying cash and endorsements, loan payments, making withdrawals, cashing checks, account print-outs and scanning work.
- Provides a friendly smile when assisting customers with account maintenance, such as; address changes, debit card applications and ordering checks.
- Put your customer skills to use by providing exceptional service, cross-selling products and making referrals for other banking needs.
This might be the career for you, if;
- You enjoy customer service and pride yourself on delivering the best of the best. You like helping people and are patient.
- You have a niche for completing multiple tasks and completing them on time.
- You enjoy a challenge, and believe that there is no obstacle that you cannot overcome with a teamwork mindset.
- You communicate clearly. Speak graciously. You can explain things to just about anyone.
We pride ourselves on being pretty accommodating but to secure this role we have some things we are passionate about. You will need to have a minimum one-year of current bank experience as a teller or new accounts representative or equivalent experience in a cash handling position may be considered. Ability to use standard office equipment such as a computer and calculator. High School Graduate or Equivalent education.
WE ARE AN AT-WILL, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER