1. Manages the preparation and analysis of financial and managerial reporting, including actual results, periodic forecasts and annual budgets.
2. Analyzes assigned business line financial reports and provides recommendations to management based on findings.
3. Develops, recommends, and implements accounting policies and procedures in response to new accounting guidance.
4. Manages and completes ad-hoc projects and analysis.
5. Reports and analyzes the performance of acquired subsidiaries.
6. Provides leadership, guidance and training to Financial Analysts.
- Considerable knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and other regulations
- Considerable knowledge of accounting, reporting, and analysis
- Considerable knowledge of banking regulations and financial requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Degree in finance, accounting, or equivalent professional experience in a financial institution
- 8+ years of experience in financial industry
- CPA or CMA preferred