American National Bank is looking for a new Teller to serve the needs of existing and prospective clients. We are seeking an individual who provides top customer service, possesses previous cash handling experience, and places a high level of importance on confidentiality.
Typical Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 11:00am-4:00pm, rotating Saturdays 8:15am-12:15pm. While this is the typical schedule, we are seeking flexibility to be able to open and close when staffing requires it.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently provides high quality client service while effectively processing transactions and supporting sales.
- Records all transactions, prepares daily settlements of teller cash, and proofs transactions according to branch procedures.
- Processes transactions for various bank products and services including the following: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier checks, money orders, and credit card cash advances.
- Performs clerical duties such as answering calls, processing incoming mail and deliveries, filing, and typing.
Experience and Education
- Four to six month’s teller experience, or equivalent client service and/or cash handling experience.
- Previous sales experience, preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- In pursuit of high school diploma or its equivalent is required.