American National Bank is looking for a new Funds Transfer Specialist to support our Treasury Services department by processing and servicing items related to Wires, ACH, and funds transfers. We are looking for an individual who has 2 or more years of previous banking experience, excellent communication skills and can exercise independent judgment within established policies and guidelines.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all required information on the wire is complete and accurate; including but not limited to: Wire PIN numbers, debiting account, Beneficiary Name/Address and purpose of the wire.
- Understand the necessary components of international wire transfers and how these affect overall processing of the wire.
- Contact customers and/or business units when required (Verify Call Backs, Daylight Account Review, and Returned wires).
- Identify and report all suspicious activity to meet compliance regulations and avoid compromising the integrity of our bank and customers.
- Rotate through designated Treasury Services desks on a regular basis.
- Communicate effectively across all areas to assist in understanding of the wire process and answer questions.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all Wire procedures and compliance regulations such as: Reg E, Travel Rule, Privacy and Bank Secrecy Act and Office of Foreign Asset Control.
Experience and Education
- 2+ years within banking or related field.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement within established policies and guidelines and provides appropriate customer solutions.
- Must be quality and detail oriented.
- Ability to be efficient and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong communication skills (oral and written).