- Support the Sales, Funding and Underwriting area by communicating with dealer clients over the phone, email, and digitally through Route 1/dealertrack, sending out marketing communications, tracking for dealer incentive programs, create and produce monthly dealer reports, prepare monthly newsletter, send out rate sheets and analyze competition, update dealer information, general support for Indirect Manager and Indirect.
- Inputs and uploads loan information on computer system.
- Create and manage excel reports for proper tracking of dealer and consumer monitoring
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of consumer loan regulations.
- Knowledge of consumer lending business and terminology essential
- Proficiency with use of MS Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook
- Skill in operating office equipment such as: computer terminal, adding machine, and copy machine.
- Skill in creating labels and mass mailings utilizing Word mail merge functions
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to organize and have attention to detail.
- Customer service oriented ability to communicate effectively over the phone and email