Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, rotating Saturdays 8:15am-12:15pm. Flexibility is required in this position and ability to work during the opening schedule as needed, 7:15am-4:15pm.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently provides high quality client service while effectively processing transactions and supporting sales.
- Maintains accurate records of all cash exchanges and balancing of the vault to include ordering and tracking required levels of cash.
- Responsible for timely completion of branch certification.
- Provides direction to the teller line and approval or over-ride authority for transaction and cash disbursement.
- Records all transactions, prepares daily settlements of teller cash, and proofs transactions according to branch procedures.
- Processes transactions for various bank products and services including the following: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier checks, money orders, and credit card cash advances.
- Performs clerical duties such as answering calls, processing incoming mail and deliveries, filing, and typing.
Experience and Education
- A minimum of one year of demonstrated cash handling experience, preferably in a Teller role.
- Basic knowledge of branch operations; related experience may be considered.
- Previous lead or supervisor experience, preferred.
- Previous sales experience, preferred.
- In pursuit of a high school diploma or its equivalent is required.