With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa, and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local businesses, charitable organizations, and our team members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Together, we can do more for your future…
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB*
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
*Eligibility Criteria Apply
The Talent Management Partner acts as a strategic partner, consultant, and coach to leaders in the Nebraska/Iowa Market on a wide range of issues including, talent acquisition, talent management, organizational design, employee development, and change management. This position must build, manage, and leverage relationships to effectively collaborate with and influence stakeholders across the company and be effective at communicating with teammates, leaders, and working across departmental lines. This position operates in a strong team-based environment where collaboration is critical for fulfilling the needs of the business and relies heavily on individual execution and delivery. We are seeking an individual with 5-8 years of related Talent Management & Recruiting experience.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute recruitment strategy to build talent pipelines and relationships with candidates for current and future opportunities by building brand awareness and attracting highly talented professionals.
- Directly source for key talent through LinkedIn, web searches, social media, job boards, referrals and industry associations.
- Provide leadership, HR expertise and coaching to managers and employees with specific focus on: employee retention, employee advocacy/engagement, employee relations management, performance management, and career development and talent assessment
- Develops and implements programs that attract, measure, develop and manage an organization's talent pool. Leads key talent management processes to deliver solutions customized to the job: recruiting, applicant tracking, onboarding, and performance management.
- Analyzes the existing HR practices, identifies and implements workflow efficiencies, and proposes changes designed to meet organizational and managerial needs, strategic direction, best practices and changes in regulatory environment.
- Advise leaders on resolving complex employee relation issues and addressing grievances.
- Partner with division leaders to drive the performance management process and to identify and champion career development for internal employees
- Translates the priorities of the business and integrates the Talent Management value proposition and strategies to meet the needs of the business
- Drives the completion of key milestones and partners with stakeholders outside of HR to facilitate a smooth transition of employees in and out of the organization through holistic, efficient and effective onboarding and disembarking processes.
Experience and Education
- Bachelors degree with 5-8 years of talent management generalist experience required
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting required
- Banking industry experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities and influence without formal authority while exercising tact and flexibility.
- Ability to identify and analyze problems, exercise independent judgment, resourcefully innovate, recommend and lead effective courses of action.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, coordinate, implement and manage complex or multiple projects and tasks in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Ability to evaluate skills, identify development opportunities and provide effective coaching.