ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for administration, monitoring, and maintenance of server and storage infrastructure.
- Administer and maintain backup, patching, and general system health across our Windows based environment.
- Provide support for non-core banking applications and systems.
- Assist with the documentation, implementation and testing disaster recovery procedures for computer systems and software applications.
- Provide technical support for the IT Helpdesk.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience with Windows operating systems including: Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 or newer.
- Experience with AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, and basic tenants of networking.
- Experience with Vmware ESXi 6 or newer.
- Basic understanding of SAN technologies and principals.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Kaseya, Veeam, SQL Server, Power Shell, Scripting, and Cisco UCS a plus.
- Willingness to provide on-site and remote/phone support in and outside of business hours.
- Ability to work with clients to assist in solving their problems and questions. Must be patient and professional.
- Ability to achieve resolution within projected timeframe.
- Ability to work independently, provide project leadership and provide guidance to junior staff after minimal ramp-up period.
- Desire to learn and become familiar with new technologies; assimilate knowledge quickly and effectively.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree with major course work in computer science and/or business administration, or 1 -2 years of IT experience.
- 1 - 2 years minimum experience working directly with technology platforms, application software configurations and application software implementation management.