Social Media & Support Coordinator
With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa, and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local businesses, charitable organizations, and our team members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Together, we can do more for your future…
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB*
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
*Eligibility Criteria Apply
The Social Media & Support Coordinator will play a key role in assisting in the execution social media and digital communication strategies, working closely alongside our communication and talent management teams to support a variety of department and client activities as needed.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports department with day-to-day execution of client and department activities.
- Effectively executes approved content on all digital and social media channels with attention to detail. Monitors and reports responses on social media channels including and mentions, comments and messages. Responds or routes messages for response in alignment with stated policy and approved practice.
- Works with leaders and team members and partners to define and track social media tactics. Helps compiles pre- and post-campaign insights and reports.
- Researches and creates competitive analysis reports providing insights and recommendations on best practices across clients and industries
- Publishes content and manages social channels. Acts as a partner to create content, design, maintain and implement updates to the following: digital screens, websites, marquees, and other communication distribution.
- Partners with all members of the Communication and Talent team on active projects, events and support-related needs.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience required. Previous experience in marketing is ideal. Experience managing, monitoring, and reporting on social media platforms on behalf of a brand or organization strongly preferred.
Education, Licensure & Certification Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field is a plus.