We are looking for a Senior Treasury Services Customer Support Specialist with 5+ years of related experience. This individual is responsible for maintaining a high level of expertise in the products and services designed for business customers and is able to handle complex customer issues. The Sr. Treasury Services Customer Support Specialist serves as Technical Sales Support to Treasury Services sales staff, Commercial Officers, BDMs and makes independent sales calls. Assists in training of new clients and team members.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of bank operations and Treasury Services products (Wires, ACH & Funds Transfer, Fraud Products, RDC, Merchant Services, Credit Card and Business Online Banking) with emphasis on proposing customer solutions and products that aligns with client needs.
- Serves as a resource to Treasury Management business development staff. Knowledge in all Treasury Services Support and Service functions, including but not limited to RDC, IBank, account set up and maintenance, knowledge of ACH and Wire processes, Document Management and Retention and Merchant Services.
- Answer phones and respond to emails from internal and external customers regarding customer issues including account maintenance, research, signature cards, resolutions, follow-up with customer requests, and Treasury Services product support including contractual agreements for various products and services.
- Identify and install appropriate remote deposit capture processing solutions that most effectively align with customers’ needs and user requirements for each individual user of the business. Interpreting those requirements and building the business customers on web-based applications and maintain customer files/database. Troubleshoot problems with customer sign-ins, access to the system and reasons why files or transactions are not posting properly.
- Provide support to Merchant Services through problem resolution to both internal and external customers, entering merchant applications.
- Upsell or cross-sell Treasury Management products to existing customers explaining the benefits of the products/services.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of at least 5 years of Banking Experience or Related Experience required.
- Knowledge of bank operations and Treasury Services products.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Skills & Abilities Needed:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to the customer
- Ability to communicate effectively via email transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills
Basic PC/Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within established policies and guidelines and provides appropriate customer solutions
- Must be quality and detailed oriented, yet understand the level of detail appropriate for the situation