Treasury Services Operations Manager
With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local businesses, charitable organizations and our team members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Together, we can do more for your future…
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB*
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
*Eligibility Criteria Apply
American National Bank is looking for a Treasury Services Operations Manager to oversee operational and client support teams for Treasury Services utilized by bank customers. The ideal Treasury Service Operations Manager will be well versed in Treasury Services operations and client support with a passion for an excellent client experience.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures operations team supports client retention. Serves internal and external customers to resolve operational issues, business needs, concerns and/or problems. Coaches staff to provide excellent customer service by addressing customers' needs, concerns and inquiries regarding services offered, products, fees, and operational questions. Timely shares client opportunities and issues with assigned client relationship teams.
- Responsible for the development and overall supervision of the Treasury Services Operations Team with training in bank products, operations, effective use of processes and systems, compliance and risk management while contributing to the bank’s growth strategies and goals, and policies and procedures. Provides work direction, support, guidance, coaching, recognition, and advice on complex functions. Ensure performance standards are established and communicated to the team members.
- Partners with others to review, recommend and design new methods, procedures and processes to improve daily operations and make more efficient and effective. Actively participates in the design, development, testing and implementation, and ongoing servicing of various Treasury Services and deposit products and services. Ensures completion of analysis and implementation of systems for continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Responsible for financial and process outcomes. Recommends and meets Treasury Operations budget objectives. Reports on performance and issues regularly and adjusts process as necessary to maintain high performance to the established objectives.
- Ensures the right vendors are selected to support the operational needs of the department and manage vendors per the bank’s internal policy and procedures. Ensure all documentation related to the delivery and implementation of Treasury Services products and services are prepared and maintained. Maintain the Disaster Recovery Plan for Treasury Services.
- Ten years’ experience in Bank Operations and Treasury Services environment with five years management experience. Industry experience is preferred. Strong business development background with accounting experience.
- Project management skills preferred.
Education, Licensure & Certification Needed:
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience is required.
Skills & Abilities Needed:
- Basic mastery and commitment to the continuous development of personal performance around the job-specific and leadership competencies necessary for this this role.
- The ability to effectively work both independently as a contributor and collaboratively in a team is required.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), including the ability to negotiate and build influence.
- Strong passion for the client and strives to ensure they receive the best in class client service in their channel of choice.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to leverage client insights to drive solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of the Bank’s organizational structure, policies, and operating procedures, as well as thorough knowledge of bank products/services in conjunction with the proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of bank policies and procedures as related to Treasury Services Operations and understanding of the systems and manners in which Treasure Services are delivered to the client.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized while focusing on work quality with the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge in using Access and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic Accounting concepts and principles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Knowledge of Federal regulations such as Reg D, Reg E, Reg J, CIP, OFAC, and others relating to wire transfers preferred.