Kitchen Tune-Up is seeking dedicated team members to join our team as a Carpentry Apprentice to work on kitchen remodeling projects. We are seeking career minded individuals who are willing to learn new techniques and are looking for a stable, well-paying career.
This is a hands-on position and the ability to safely operate power hand tools is helpful. Training is provided for the completion of cabinet redooring, refacing, and kitchen remodeling projects.
Do you take pride in your work and want to be part of a growing local company that values your skills? This is a permanent, year-round position with paid training and bonus potential.
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- Steady work
- Growth Opportunities if desired
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrive to jobsite on time in logo’d shirt and appropriate work clothing.
- Follow instructions given by project manager
- Follow Trustpoints on every project and job site
- Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
- Communicate with project manager daily about progress
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Stellar work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Ability to safely operate power hand tools including a table saw, band saw, power hand saw, router, planer, and powered nail gun
- Must be able to interact with our customers on a professional & friendly level
- Must take personal pride in a job well done the first time
Why join the Kitchen Tune-Up team?
We offer substantial training and lucrative compensation for those willing to work inside of a process, keep a sharp eye for detail, remodel the expectations of our clients, and work hard. You will be working in some of the nicest homes in our community.