Position: Window Furnishings Installer
Pay: $14-20 /hr DOE
Hours: Monday- Friday 7am-4/5pm
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Complete commercial and residential construction of interior window treatments.
- Hand, repair, and replace blinds, shades, drapes and other window fixtures.
- Utilize hand and power tools to assemble and install fixtures
- Climb a ladder to retrieve window coverings and apply them.
- MUST be mechanically inclined and have construction related experience. Window fixture installing experience is preferred.
- MUST have a valid driver's license and be willing to work a night or two out of town ever so often.
- Having your own drill and tools is preferred.
- MUST be comfortable with heights.
Life Insurance plan.
Healthcare insurance plan consultation provided by company
- YEAR ROUND work!
- Great, competitive starting pay
- Possible pay increase after 90 days
- Vast growth opportunities within the company