We are hiring for a Maintenance Technician!
Hours- FIRST SHIFTM-F 7:00AM-3:30pm OT AS NEEDED
- Complete all preventive maintenance to assigned line or equipment, cleans, lubricates, and adjusts parts, equipment, and machinery
- Complete required production line setups with minimal follow up in an expeditious manner.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise and devise appropriate solutions.
- Determine appropriate measures for avoiding future problems.
- Make recommendations for changeover, operational, quality, and efficiency improvements
- Monitor all adjustments, speeds, and moving components during runs.
- Maintain line equipment cabinets in a clean and organized manner
- High School or equivalent
- .Advanced Technical aptitude and machine operation skills.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Ability to inspect work and make quality control decisions
- .Ability to use accurate weights and measures equipment in metrics.
- Ability to read, write and speak English competently.