Hours: 3rd Shift
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Safely and effectively sort recycled materials (paper, plastic, aluminum, etc)
- Sweep and organize products based upon inventory needs.
- Clean and maintain work station.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL:
- Have manufacturing or production experience
- Be comfortable standing for 90% of the shift
- Enjoy easy, even paced work with light lifting
- Be comfortable working in a dusty environment.
BENEFITS WITH WORKING FOR THIS AMAZING COMPANY:
- 1st of the month following 60 days of employment on their payroll will receive
- 85% paid health, and 401K Optional employee paid dental, vision
- Background friendly
- Paid lunches daily (if staying on site) Will need to punch out if leaving the site for lunch
- 30 min lunch and one 10 min break PAID
- ?Family ran company, people oriented, great team work!