Do you enjoy the rewards of making a difference every day in a supportive work environment that offers competitive wage & benefits package along with opportunities for advancement? Opportunities, a division of Prime Home Developmental Disabilities Services LLC., located in Papillion, NE is seeking an experienced Program Manager to our Adult Day Service Center.
Q. What is Opportunities?
A. Opportunities is a day services program that is designed to support individuals with a developmental or intellectual disability and also experience behavioral issues due to a mental health diagnosis. Opportunities is designed to provide individualized services for those that struggle in larger day services settings.
The Day Service Leader is responsible for providing compassionate care and assistance to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities through management of staff and daily program operations. Individuals that apply for this position should have strong clinical/behavioral management skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all clients are treated with respect and dignity, recognizing individual needs and encouraging independence
- Consistently ensuring an appropriate staff-to-client ratio
- Hiring, supervision and development of location direct support staff
- Updating client case notes daily
- Teaching and modeling healthy behaviors and mechanisms such as problem solving to help clients
- Working with clients to develop the skills needed to self-manage psychiatric symptoms and behaviors
- Implementing treatment plans as outlined by ISP Team
- Three years’ experience working with people with intellectual or other developmental disabilities.
- Crisis Management and risk mitigation
- Experience in program development and needs assessment
- Maintenance and documentation of client incidents and records
- Management of daily activities to achieve greater independence using person-centered planning and self-determination.
- Supervisory, communication and leadership qualities
- Ability to prioritize, perform multiple tasks, and follow assignments through to completion.
- Ability to work independently and support a teamwork environment.
- Knowledge with Therap: web-based system that provides for the documentation, reporting and communication needs of agencies providing support to people with developmental disabilities.
- Maintains a secure and trusting environment as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- A Valid driver’s license required
PLMHP, LMHP, MSW, or BCBA license
Why Prime Home Developmental Disabilities Services?
- Our team enjoys the rewards of making a difference every day
- Work in a supportive and fun environment
- VERY low turnover in staff
- Amazing, caring coworkers
- Focused on giving individuals with disabilities opportunities to participate in activities and have life fulfilling experience
- Company is growing quickly and there are opportunities for advancement
- Excellent Benefits
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays, with a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual rate
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 K benefit with company match