Position: Line Supervisor
Pay: $14-$15/hr + $1 shift differential
Hours: 2nd shift: 300 pm-145 am Monday-Thursday
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee production workers and monitor quality of work being performed
- Ensure safety guidelines and company policies are adhered to
- Train new production workers and machine operators as needed
- Communicate staff needed and ensure proper amount of personnel are assigned to machinery and work stations
- Coordinate change over process with other shifts and supervisors
- Operate machinery and stack products to pallets as needed
- Participate in team meetings.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a minimum of two years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a lead or in a leadership role
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to remain professional and calm during day to day operations that sometimes get fast paced
- MUST be able to read and write English and possess basic math and computer skills.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY!
- Excellent starting pay.-Full benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- Large stable company with unlimited room for growth.