We are looking for Line Supervisors to join our team!
Hours- 2ND SHIFT M-THUR 3:15pm-2:00PM
- Direct and train production line personnel
- Communicate production and performance expectations to line personnel
- Report issues that might or do result in "Hold" material
- Identify, analyze, and correct production rate barriers?
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of line equipment, tools and instrumentation
- Perform each position online and run each zone.
- Comply with quality, safety and efficiency standards and practices
- Assure complete and accurate data and documentation of information
- Help facilitate, sponsor and train new and temporary team members
- High School or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing industry
- Minimum 1 year leadership and training experience in manufacturing
- Mechanical aptitude with fast paced production line equipment