1st Shift: 5am-2pm; 6am-2pm
2nd Shift: 11am-5pm; 5pm-Close
*Various locations including new location in Gretna!
Pay: $9-$12/hr (possibly more, depending on experience)
Must have weekend availability*
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cook food utilizing fryers, ovens, microwaves, and grills
- Greet customers and answer questions about foods provided
- Ensure order accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Clean and sanitize restaurant as needed
- Prepare, make, and serve appetizers and other foods
- Utilized kitchen equipment to monitor food safety and temperature before serving.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- The willingness to work in a food service/restaurant/hospitality work environment.
- Recent food services/cooking experience is not mandatory but will yield higher pay
- Ability to learn and follow directions
- Be comfortable doing anything that is needed within the restaurant.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY!
- Full medical benefits upon completing of probationary period
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Great room for growth within the company (management positions available all the time)
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Free food, free uniforms.
- Fun, friendly work environment.