Lots of Overtime Available!!!
Pay: $12/hr DOE
Hours: 1st and & 2nd Shift
1st Shift (5am-7am start time until 5p-7pm)
2nd Shift (330p-7pm start time until 330am-7am)
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: (May do all or some of these, depending on skill set and capability)
- Package products
- Palletize boxes and wrap pallets
- Feed machines with raw ingredients
- Clean and sanitize work area
- Operate tools and equipment used to dispose of excess materials
- Inspect finished product to ensure they are free of defects
- Mix and add ingredients.
- Willingness to work seven days a week and overtime as required
- Comfortable occasionally working in a hot environment
- Ability to bend, stoop, and kneel often.
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:
- Temp to perm assignment
- FULL benefits upon roll over (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k with a match.
- Background friendly company
- Schedule flexibility
- Large stable company with a consistent schedule
- Unlimited room for growth within the company
- Not physically demanding work
- Family owned and operated company that genuinely cares about it's employees.