Position: 1st Shift Machinist/Machine Operator
Pay: $15-$20/hr (possibly more DOE)
Hours: Monday-Friday 730 am-4 pm (Saturdays and OT as needed) Currently working a little OT per day)
- Read blueprints to determine dimensions for finished work pieces
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, welders, and all attachments and accessories for presses
- Plan and set up mode of operations for production machinery
- Observe and adjust machinery according to order specifications
- Conduct finished product inspections
- Maintain equipment and tools and report defects and deficiencies
- Conduct inventory control
- Clean and sanitize product equipment as well as work area as needed.
- MUST have recent machinist/machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment.
- MUST have at least 1 year experience operating brake presses and lathes.
- Be a logical thinker, problem solver, and possess excellent verbal and written skills.
- MUST have strong initiative and be flexible with tasks assigned.
- Be able to utilize hand and power tools and occasionally troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and stoppages.
- Degree or certificate in industrial machining is preferred but not mandatory
- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays & paid vacation
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401k with match
- Company provided uniforms and safety equipment
- Large, stable company that offers a friendly work environment.