Position: 1st shift Assembly
Hours: Monday-Thursday 530 am-4 pm (Fridays and Saturdays as needed)
Busy season is coming up, candidates can expect to work 55-60+hr work weeks
- Hanging, assembling, and finishing doors, drawers, and cabinets
- Utilize hand and power tools to assemble components
- Inspect completed work for quality, accuracy, and to ensure all parts fit appropriately.
- MUST work well with hands and have some sort of assembly experience
- Cabinetry and carpentry experience is not required but highly preferred
- MUST make it to work as scheduled with no issues in reliability
- MUST be able to pass a drug and background screen.
- Full benefits upon completion of probationary period (medical, dental, etc)
- Paid vacation, paid holidays
- Unlimited room for growth within the organization
- Company will train on different areas to allow employee to grow professionally
- Family owned organization that truly cares about employee happiness and well being.