Position: Grinder Operator
Hours: 6 pm-6 am Monday-Friday (Saturdays as needed)-NIGHTS
- Manufacture and produce high quality iron and steel utility products for city and municipal applications
- Utilize overhead crane or other lifting equipment to handle and transport raw materials and finished products
- Utilize hand and power tools as well as machine grinders to clean and finish products
- Inspect products for defects or deficiencies.
- MUST be willing to work 12 hour shifts in a hot environment
- MUST be able to perform physical work with no restrictions
- MUST have experience in a physical career field (construction, manufacturing, skilled trade, etc)
- MUST be comfortable operating overhead cranes, hand and power tools, and any other equipment associated with the position.
- Excellent starting pay
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- Background friendly company
- Company sponsored luncheons and employee appreciation parties
- Large national company with strong stability in their industry.