New Business Development Specialist (Papillion)
Cross Pointe Innovations, a full spectrum wireless concierge service company seeking to hire outside sales reps as part of a new nationwide growth strategy.
The focus of this position is to drive new business revenue through contracting of new clients and selling solutions within our focal points across all spectrums of businesses. Previous sales experience in the cellular industry, or technology area is preferred, but not required.
Compensation: Base Salary, Commission, Accrued PTO, and Health Benefits offered.
This position is based in our Papillion, NE HQ offices, and does require you to work out of our offices.
Send Email of Inquiry and Resume to: email@example.com (Subject Line: New Business Development Specialist
New Business Development Specialist Job Purpose: Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
New Business Development Specialist Job Duties:
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Daily prospecting, setting appointments, and funnel management required.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications:Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales