Position: General Labor
- perform manual labor
- utilize hand tools, power equipment and machinery to assist in the setup, processing, and production of all company products with required training.
- Skills in: use of equipment, machines, and tools used in a production process
- use and/or operate various types of tools, machinery and equipment safely and efficiently
- maintain production rate at the required level
- measure material and/or parts using a tape measure or other measuring devices
- follow oral and written instructions
- establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees
- communicate effectively and at an appropriate level for this classification.
- Equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the desired knowledge, skills and abilities of this classification
- Must complete and possess all required company training and certificaiton before operating machinery, equipment or tools
- Must be able to work overtime with short notice, which could exceed 8 hours per shift and/or 40 hours per work week.