The Sarpy Chamber has partnered with the Sarpy/Cass Health Department to distribute free COVID-19 at-home rapid test kits to businesses. Access to fast, free, and convenient testing is important to controlling the spread of COVID-19 and helping ensure business preparedness and continuity. The Sarpy Chamber is thrilled to be able to connect our community with this resource. These test kits can be used to provide a documented result for official purposes, or for personal use.
If you are interested in acquiring a supply of test kits for your business, you can contact the Sarpy Chamber and let us know how many employees you are looking to cover. We will arrange a time for you to pick up the recommended amount from the Sarpy Chamber office in Papillion.
Enquiries via e-mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
, and calls can be directed to Evan LaMontagne at 402-339-3050.
Rapid At-Home Test Options
When taking the at-home test, you have two options. Help with the test is available via a virtually-guided, telehealth session or you can choose to take the test yourself without a guided session.
- This option starts a guided telehealth session with a professional test guide who will walk you through the process for taking the test and viewing the results.
- You will be provided a documented result that can be used for official purposes like travel, return to school/work, etc. and will be shared with the State of Nebraska through standard reporting processes.
- You can choose to take the test yourself without the guided telehealth session.
- Using this option provides you with test results that are only for personal use, and do not produce a result that can be used for travel, return to school/work, etc.
- iPhone and Android users can also download a smartphone app which allows you to store, access and display test results.
In addition to the test kits, businesses will also be provided with printed directions in English and Spanish.