We will update this page regularly with all relevant information regarding resources and news for businesses. Please visit www.sarpychamber.org/events for current information regarding Sarpy Chamber events.
The Sarpy Chamber has partnered with Midlands Community Foundation on their Coronavirus Response Fund. This fund will help individuals, community organizations, non-profits and small businesses. If you would like your donation to go specifically towards small business relief, you can donate through the Sarpy Chamber Foundation. Click here to donate through the Sarpy Chamber Foundation. Click here to donate to the general Coronavirus Response Fund.
Financial Assistance Information
The Paycheck Protection Program is specifically designed to help small businesses keep their workforce employed. Visit SBA.gov/Coronavirus for more information on the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Nebraska Department of Labor - Layoff Aversion with Short-Time Compensation Program
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
- Nebraska waives some requirements for unemployment benefits
Business Preparedness Information and Resources
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Resources for Businesses and Employers from the CDC
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Directed Health Measure Order 2020-001
- Executive Order No. 20-06 Corona Virus - Relief for Restaurant & Bar Operations
- Sarpy/Cass Health Department issued Directed Health Measure directing businesses that cannot maintain a 6-foot distance to cease operations effective at 12:01 a.m. March 31
Business Telecommunication Resources
- Zoom Meetings
- Free Video Conferencing Tools from Google with G Suite
- Workplace from Facebook - Free Services and Free Trials for Paid Services
- Log in to your chamber account and post a news release to our website with changes to your business' hours, procedures, services
- Tag us on Facebook in your business' posts about any changes to hours, procedures, or services and we'll help you share that out
- Update your Business Profile on Google to keep customers in the know
Working and Supporting Businesses from Home
- Take online marketing classes through Facebook Blueprint
- Visit our special news page for updates from Sarpy Chamber members on their available services, hours of operation, etc.
- Buy gift cards to local businesses to use later.
- Check to see if your favorite restaurants are offering takeout or deliver services
- Check to see if businesses or organizations you frequent are offering online services
- Nebraska Culinary Workers Virtual Tip Jar
- Small Business Resources from Google
- Outlook Nebraska Help Line 531-365-5059 and resource page for assistance from people who understand vision challenges
Methodist Emotional Support Line. The free, confidential service is available daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and staffed by licensed professional counselors from the Methodist Hospital Community Counseling Program. The counselors can assist callers who may be experiencing feelings such as fear, anxiety, sadness, depression. If you or a loved one are experiencing these feelings, call (402) 815-8255 (TALK) to speak to a counselor.