Join us for a Local Business Blaster! Our Local Business Blaster hosts are chamber members who were set to host a Sarpy Chamber networking event at their location. We won't get to gather in person, but we will be able to dedicate a day to supporting these local businesses! Register to set a reminder for the Local Business Blaster and check out the information below on how you can support our May 14th businesses, Staybridge Suites Omaha West, Lansky's, and Tiburon Golf Club.
Staybridge Suites Omaha West
Staybridge Suites Omaha West is still open with rooms available. Book some space to get a away for a while or you can recommend them to anyone looking for a place to stay. Staybridge Suites is great for extended stays! Book a room online
or give them a call at (402) 502-0202
Take a virtual tour!
Order online: lanskys.biz
Order over the phone: 402-502-0555
Lansky's is open for takeout orders for food and beer. Please call or use our brand new online ordering system which will allow you to pay prior to pick up. If you have placed an online order and would like us to bring it to your car, give us a call when you arrive and we'll bring it out to you.
Thank you for supporting local business during these trying times for all. We will continue to serve you while meeting the highest standards of quality.
Tiburon Golf Club
Saturday Tee Times are still available. Online Rates are discounted!!
Click on the link to book your Tee Time:
Tiburon Golf Club is taking precautions and doing everything in its power to help flatten the curve and slow down the spread of Covid-19. We highly recommend that everyone practice social distancing on the course. Following are a few of our many steps we are taking to help do our part in preventing the spread of Covid-19:
• Single occupancy golf carts during your round.
• Please do not touch the flagstick and keep all flagsticks in the hole. To help prevent you from touching the flagstick and reaching your hand into the hole we are placing our hole cups upside down.
• We are limiting the amount of Tee Times per day.
• The Pro Shop and Snack Bar have been relocated outside under our back patio.
• All Bunker Rakes and Par-3 Sand Boxes have been removed from the course.
• We are sanitizing all golf carts after every use, as well as all Range Buckets from the Driving Range.
• The Clubhouse is currently closed but will allow limited access for restroom use.
If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with Covid-19 or have traveled outside the U.S. we recommend you refrain from coming to Tiburon Golf Club.
Tiburon Golf Club will be monitoring the CDC’s recommendations and will adjust our current plans as needed.